Starting as "Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Company of Canada" in 1903, it was renamed as "Canadian Marconi Company" in 1925. Initially it made radio receivers and transmitters then TV receivers in the 1950s, after which it diversified into radio communications and navigation equipment & systems for marine and airborne applications. Today it is known as "CMC Electronics". Since the 1950s ownership has changed several times, though not the prevailing company name.
More information is available on the Wikipedia page and the Esterline website below.