|Picture Type:||Photo Print|
|Title:||The 40' Hangar|
The large Hangar traditionally had the Company name painted on the East face and 'Elliott Automation' was one of the names that lasted longest from about 1957 to 1967. The evidence of an Austin 1100 parked outside suggests that the picture is post 1962. The |Hangars are so-called by a measure of the height from the first-floor ceiling to the eaves.